Well, I am entering the blogging world.
Why "My Family of Cookies" you may ask, because at our house the question is not IF mom is making cookies but What Kind. Cookies of all types and flavors are loved and enjoyed in our home. As we approach the Christmas season, Gingerbread cookies are on my mind. I can't wait to make our traditional cookie families and decorate our gingerbread houses.
I hope to use my blog to keep in touch with family and friends and give a little insight to what our family enjoys. And the top of that list is Cookies. We each have our favorite. Toby loves the traditional chocolate chip. Carissa has a fancy to my Chocolate crinkles. Tanner follows his Dad in loving those chocolate chips. Austin likes those Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip cookies. Steven loves to taste whatever dough I am making and loves all cookies. And Robert just wants another cookie, please.
Me....I make several kinds of cookies because I love them all. Each season makes me crave certain ones. I like sugar cookies at Valentines, pumpkin chocolate chip each fall, and of course gingerbread at Christmas. But throughout the year we make chocolate chip, Oatmeal Scotchies, Hershey drop kisses, Chocolate Crinkles and so many more.
I feel like a cookie right now....til next time Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm excited about your blog!
Just today Jessi was reminding me that it's Christmas time which means y'all will be making gingerbread men soon! Gotta love kids!
YAY!!! I now have someone on the Hecker side to blog with! I'm so excited!!! CUTE, cute cookie family blog Cindy! I hope you'll be posting some recipes!!! I can't wait to keep up with you, Toby, and kids on here now. Tell them all I said hello and that I'll be reading all about them!
How fun! I am s glad to see you blogging. I have been at it awhile. azwettstein.blogspot.com. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. You just made me salivate and quite possibly ruin my diet today, but oh well. Mandy and Aaron
Hey, I didn't realize you have a blog. Yay!
Post a Comment