I see that I have not posted in a month, but as I see that I wonder what should I post?
I like to post with pictures but I have not taken any recently. Life has been consumed with lots of computer work in Sept because I am volunteer coordinator at school and I get sign ups the first 3 weeks of school then it takes time to enter over 100 names in the computer and then send out emails to all the appropriate teachers, commitees etc.
Scouts also keeps me busy with planning weekly meetings. One for me and now T goes to Webelos which is another night. T also is playing soccer with practices and games to go to. I feel like every night of the week I have somewhere to go......
During the day I have all the daily and weekly chores to do and we have story time and playgroup as well as volunteering. Life is just busy.
Looking ahead I have 2 boys getting excited for Preschool to start...2 1/2 weeks!! Then what will I do with my free time??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment