Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Halloween time

Halloween is here again. We did the usual carving pumpkins and spent time with family for Halloween night and trick or treating. I just wanted to share a few pictures to remember it by. That is easier said than done. I have a little one who does not like group shots....see his quick get away. I could post several of this variety of him making a group shot hard to achieve. I simply ask him to sit next to his twin for a picture together and he would run off.
And notice one more of those fun things Daddy teaches. After he showed them how, each of his boys had to try it too.
Halloween was fun. The twins really got it this year and were excited to dress up and would eagerly ask Trick or Treat. That was so unlike last year when one spent a good deal of time crying over having to wear a costume. Then he was frightened by his cousin's scary costume and would not let go of me and barely opened his eyes for 30 mins or more. So this year was much better and very enjoyable for the family.
Hopefully the candy will be gone fast...I'm certainly already tired of empty candy wrappers laying around! But if it is not chocolate my little guys do not like it which makes the candy goes really fast, one lick then in the trash or on the floor.

No comments: