I am so sorry that my boys have fallen in love with you. You thought the black water meter box would make a lovely little home but unfortunately you were discovered. And little boys, that are learning to be gentle are learning on you!
Those little squeezes in their hands are really hugs. He doesn't mean to throw you or drop you so much, but my sons are merely curious and do not understand how what they do can harm you. I am trying to talk to them, to teach them. I'm sure you have heard me begging my child to be soft and kind to you. And every evening when we are done playing I do have them return you to your home. I do not let them keep you in a bucket in the back yard. Yes you have tried to move to a new home, but every black box is checked now. They have found you or your cousin every night.
I'm sorry you have to be a little abused by little boys who are learning to be boys. But thank you for enriching their lives and bringing them a little joy. They will yet learn how to treat kindly all of God's creatures.
Love,
A mom to 5 kids, including 3 boys who are learning to love softly!





1 comment:
so the frogs are out huh? Brayden loves going to walks and finding them and chasing them all over the place.
Post a Comment