Monday, March 9, 2009

Twins Birthday


I can't believe it has been 3 years that these boys have been part of our family! They bring us such great joy. So far in life we can feed ourselves, we know our colors and many shapes. We are just starting to count and learn letters. One of us is potty trained.....day and night but the other is not getting with the program. His words "Its too Hard, Mom!"


Each day they are learning new things. Age 3 is a great one...we learn to do more things ourselves and mom is looking forward to boys dressing themselves (They have the undressing down great!) and doing our own shoes. We love to color and soon those scribbles will actually form shapes and letters.


3 is a great blossoming age that I look forward to except for the power struggles. I have learned from past experience that it is not the terrible curious twos that are hard but the independent..."I want to do what I want to do" threes that can really push Mommy's buttons.


May we all work together and have a happy 3rd year!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! I can't believe they are 3 already.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Happy Birthday twice! :) I can't wait till we have potty training down. some day maybe.

It's amazing how fast kids grow up. I'm still amazed all the time. Brayden fell asleep in my lap yesterday and although his head was heavy in my arms, it was nice to hold him.

Shelly Turpin said...

wow - 3 years old! Congratulations Cindy!

Happy Birthday boys!