
I do not know how many times this will happen but this year all 5 of my kids are swimming on the swim team this year. As a swimmer growing up I always hoped my kids would swim on the swim team and love swimming as much as I do. I am happy they are all swimming and learning the strokes. The older kids are all really good at breast stroke which was my best stroke growing up. I try not to slip itno coach mode too much, but I really want to help them all improve. S made it across the 25 yard pool without any help this week. R is getting closer, he likes to use the lane rope to breathe, so as soon as he figures out how to without it he will make it. I am just happy they all enjoy swimming!

2 comments:
wow,that's awesome!!!
You need to help me teach my kiddos to swim while I'm visiting. I'm not totally happy with how they do lessons here but they don't seem to want me to teach them either.
yeah for being on the Team!! I loved it and hope to get my kids into it since there are teams here too but not til they are older.
Post a Comment