Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter





Easter has come again so we must dye eggs and find baskets filled with Easter candy. In our house (per tradition) the bunny hides the whole basket and the children must search the house for it.

Dyeing eggs is just another creative outlet for this artist! I think some of her brothers are steering that direction too since we had some detailed eggs. Not only did we dye but we also sponge painted and used q-tips to paint them this year. It worked out well.







We did have a Mema easter egg hunt and drop...and I left my camera at home! We also went swimming that day which you can do when the week before Easter is 90 degrees everyday! We also got to visit the bunny, and S would take a picture with him, but R was too scared and hid around my legs.




The twins did have a playgroup egg hunt and I love this picture of R. He was sad because he did not like any of the candy he got in the eggs he found. None had chocolate. His brother was nice enough to share and he ate the chocolate cake roll I had packed for snacks that day.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Cute Easter pics...I wish we would have caught the Easter bunny. one of these days.