Monday, July 5, 2010

Family times


This past week has been very full of family....brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma etc. When my brother comes home each summer from Malaysia he requests my sisters come to visit....since I and my other brother live near grandma we are already here. So everyone descends and the fun and chaos begin. Beach trips, lots of swimming pools, meals together, Splashtown, and even a deep sea fishing trip for the men this year. Here are just a few snapshots from a fun week.




I also can't help but remember the sad days from this week. The sweetest little girl lost her battle with cancer. That was a hard day for me, seeing her mother, my best friend so low and lost without her little princess. I can't say her funeral was any easier. She will be greatly missed. I have so many memories of our families together...swimming, camping, playing together. We had the 3 amigos, my twins and her. Her family is lucky to be sealed for eternity, a forever family. I only hope we get to see her again someday as well!!

No comments: