Saturday, January 9, 2010

The different Ice experiments

This is another example of how Dad is really such a big kid and loves doing stuff with and for his kids.

It was going to be a hard freeze last night, very rare where we live. I tell the kids let's leave a cup of water out overnight and let it freeze. Very simple science experiment.

Daddy had bigger plans. He decides to turn the sprinkler on overnight to have an ice show for the kids when they wake up. His first choice sprinkler was already frozen at midnight when he had this brillant idea so this was plan B.



A was the first one awake and he ran upstairs to tell us in bed that the sprinkler was on and it was freezing! All of the boys went out to play in it later I had to I take C somewhere. Daddy says they played for an hour....he did not take pictures, but enjoyed the success. His kids thought it was cool!

No comments: