One of my 3 year olds has developed a new passion.....washing my dishes. He has helped me in the past, but on Mother's day Daddy let him "DO IT MYSELF!" and he actually did a pretty decent job. We do need him to keep the food on the disposel side of the sink but he cleans the dishes well and does not get too wet in the process. Well that one night has created a bit of a dishes monster. He is always getting the step stool to check my sink to wash any dish he finds. Glad we use mostly plastic dishes, but then again it was planned that way because we do encourage them to help and each child has a dish night.
PS Don't you love the inside out and backwards undies!! He does it himself and I love it!

2 comments:
very cute. Glad you got a picture. Spencer wears his undies the same way. So cute at that age.
I Love it! Ryan and Lindsay both do that with their undies too. Glad you got a pic of it. I'm so terrible at getting my camera out. Ryan's my dish unloader.
Post a Comment