Saturday, February 7, 2009

2 year olds speaking. Gotta love it!

I am truly enjoying listening to Robert and Steven talk. Whether it is to me or to each other it is really sweet to listen to. Lately Robert loves to say "Woo Hoo" when he is excited about something. It is soo cute and makes me smile every time. And both boys call elevators "alligators". Steven does not like to be called names. I call him sweet boy or cutie and he says "No, I Steven." And I just love the way Steven says "yes" with a little lisp at the end.

And the other things they like to do is sing songs....but they only remember some of the words. So Robert would sing "Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way" over and over again because that is the line he knows. Steven will sing ABCD because he knows that part.

They know their colors and we are working on counting. They go "1,2,4,6" or "1,3,5". They cannot make it to 5 yet but we will get there. Their vocabulary is great and I love each time they have something new to say.

1 comment:

boandheidi said...

It's always interesting to see what they will come up with next. Your boys are really smart. What little cuties!